Long-Term Care Planning For An Aging Parent

As parents age, their children are often the ones who need to begin the process of planning ahead for their parents' future and for a time when parents are unable to fully care for themselves. The long-term care planning process can be somewhat complex, so it is important you work with an experienced advocate who can guide you through each step of the process.

Olga Berdé Mahl & Associates is an established law firm that serves the needs of individuals who need guidance with elder care and planning, asset protection, and gift and estate tax consequences. We offer comprehensive services for our clients and are familiar with all aspects of the process of elder care/planning, including estate preservation.

Straightforward Legal Representation

Attorney Olga Berdé Mahl works directly with her clients and takes a very hands-on approach to explaining all the processes and procedures involved in effective elder care/planning. With attorney Olga Berdé Mahl representing your interests, you can expect continuous updates about the progress of your situation and straightforward advice that will help you make an informed decision.

Long-Term Planning With Assistance From An Experienced Lawyer

Our firm assists with all aspects related to long-term care planning, including planning ahead for:

  • Keeping parents at home with you or in their own home, at no cost to you (30-day look-back period, not five years)
  • Long-term care facilities and financial consequences
  • Nursing assistance in the home
  • Long-term care plans
  • Medicaid planning

In addition to long-term care planning, we help with developing a comprehensive estate plan that effectively protects your family assets and minimizes tax implications. We conduct a thorough assessment of your situation and tailor our advice to directly meet your needs.

Schedule A Consultation To Discuss Elder Care And Long-Term Care Planning

Please contact us at 914-336-2080 or online to schedule your first meeting with us. We are located in Westchester County, and we accept cases throughout the surrounding areas. This includes New York City.